Scope of Works
The project required removal of asbestos contaminated material from the site. Once completed the internal office space and all furniture and fittings, workshop building, fittings, lights, tools, pallets and overhead cranes and all machines were required to be thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated. To complete the project the site then needed to be restored to allow tenants to resume use of the facility.
Key Project milestones
- Commitment to safety and quality of our staff and for the customer. No LTIs or MTIs and NSW Worksafe asbestos certified. Highly skilled team required to meet the standard required.
- Project completed on time, on budget and with zero rectification notices.
Stage 1 Removal of Contaminated material
- 220+ tonnes of asbestos contaminated material removed from site
Stage 2 Deep Cleaning and Decontamination of site
- +200 sqm of internal office space and furniture cleaned and decontaminated
- > 4,000 sqm of hardstand area decontaminated
- > 20,000 sqm of workshop building, fittings, lights, tools, pallets and overhead cranes decontaminated
- 150 machines decontaminated including the internal cabins ranging from .5 electric forklifts to 40t forklifts.
Stage 3 Completed Remediation of Site
- +90 tonnes hand applied asphalt at depths from 50mm to 75mm
- Over 200 tonnes of back fill and compaction with DGB
Guncrete E application for retaining wall